Please note, the work of the MPOAC Strategic Directions Advisory Committee was completed and the Strategic Directions Plan was adopted at the April 2016 meeting. This page is an archive of the web page at the time the committee was active and will not be revised in the future.
MPOAC Strategic Directions Planning Process Objective:
The MPOAC is conducting a collaborative strategic planning process with members and stakeholders to ensure organizational effectiveness in meeting member needs and expectations. The result will be a strategic plan that will identify organizational strengths and weaknesses, member and stakeholder perceptions of organizational value, strategic issues challenging the MPOAC and implementation actions for the MPOAC to achieve newly established organizational goals and objectives. The planning process will be guided by a Strategic Directions Advisory Committee (SDAC) comprised of members of both the MPOAC Governing Board and the MPAOC Staff Directors’ Advisory Committee.
- 2016 MPOAC Strategic Direction Plan (900.7 KiB)
- Strategic Directions Advisory Committee MPOAC Strategic Directions Advisory Committee Agenda (208.8 KiB)
- MPOAC Strategic Directions 2020 Process Update (748.4 KiB)
- MPOAC Strategic Directions Advisory Committee Agenda (84.1 KiB)
- MPOAC SDAC Organizational Meeting Summary (1.5 MiB)
- MPOAC SDAC Organizational Meeting (379.6 KiB)
- Pre-Meeting Survey Report (452.4 KiB)