- Senators Tout VMT Absent Fix for Highway Trust Fund
The five-year bill would enhance severe-weather resilience for… August 15, 2019 | Transport Topics
- Cities Invested in Bicycling Infrastructure Provide Better Access to Jobs
A new report found that residents of cities with… August 6, 2019 | ROUTE FIFTY
- How Much Traffic Do Uber and Lyft Cause?
A new analysis by the ride-hailing giants sheds some light… August 5, 2019 | CITY LAB
- Study: E-scooters more harmful to environment than e-bikes, some buses
To reduce negative environmental impacts… August 5, 2019 | SMART CITIES DRIVE
- Who will benefit from Florida’s new toll roads? Take a look at who’s consulting on where they will go
The task forces meet for the first time on… August 14, 2019 | Tampa Bay Times
- Where Fla. can prove its AV chops
Starsky Robotics sent a driverless tractor-trailer onto … August 12, 2019 | Automotive News
- Polk transportation board urges FDOT expansion of State Road 60
The Polk TPO passed a resolution at last… August 11, 2019 | The Ledger
- Are you willing to pay more for safer, less congested roads?
Pinellas leaders consider sale or gas tax… August 6, 2019 | abc ACTION NEWS