- Why This Is the Year to Begin Addressing the Infrastructure Deficit
With signs pointing to a weakening economy, we need to get ready now…January 16, 2019 | GOVERNING
- Infrastructure Funding: Can Automated Weigh Station Screening Be a Revenue Source?
Automated screening technologies can photograph and record …January 14, 2019 | Transport Topics
- Highway and transit projects grind to a halt as the shutdown continues
Highway construction projects across the country have been jeopardized by…January 8, 2019 | The Washington Post
- Capitol Agenda for the Week of Jan. 7: The DeFazio Era Begins
“We need significant, real proposals that’ll move us toward a more efficient, 21st century transportation network in all modes…”January 7, 2019 | Transport Topics
- Looser rules on transit tax bringing ‘Freebee’ shuttles to cities. Is Uber next?
The “Freebee” shuttles come from a company that… January 16, 2018 | Miami Herald
- Forward Pinellas looks to the future of roadway projects
The program includes public transit, seaport, airport and rail projects … January 14, 2018 | TAMPA BAY NEWSPAPERS
- Hillsborough transit authority narrows down its presidential candidates despite concerns
The HART is moving forward with … January 14, 2018 | TAMPA BAY BUSINESS JOURNAL
- Panel to interview five candidates to lead Department of Transportation
Commission members whittled the list to… January 9, 2018 | FLAPOL