- Will Any Infrastructure Bill Be Worth Supporting?
Much of what is often referred to as America’s “infrastructure crisis” can be traced to a… November 12, 2018 | StreetsBlog USA
- Trump should raise the federal gas tax to help pay for infrastructure fixes, former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood says
President should seize on the post-midterm enthusiasm… November 8, 2018 | CNBC
- Most Major Transportation Ballot Measures Pass; More Analysis to Come
Voters considered over 300 transportation-related… November 7, 2018 | Eno Center for Transportation
- California voters reject gas tax repeal
The measure would have repealed a law passed last year… November 7, 2018 | The Mercury News
- Brightline forms a partnership with Virgin. A name change is coming soon
The partnership means the privately funded Brightline will rename itself” November 16, 2018 | Miami Herald
- Florida Priorities Summit: How can cities adapt to an evolving transportation ecosystem?
“You have to see public transit as an organism…” November 14, 2018 | Miami Herald
- Brightline submits proposal for Orlando-Tampa rail service
The FDT has received a proposal for… November 7, 2018 | FOX 36
- Broward County passes ‘penny tax’ to fund public transportation
The tax will fund public transportation improvement… November 7, 2018 | South Florida Business Journal