- Trump tries new approach for $1 trillion infrastructure plan
In another election year, Trump has outlined a new $1 trillion plan…February 21, 2020 | AP
- Column: Uber and Lyft increase traffic and pollution. Why do cities let it happen?
Recent studies have found that when Uber and Lyft enter…February 21, 2020 | Los Angeles Times
- DOT applies for $1 billion in FY 2020 BUILD grant funding
DOT said it published a Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) in order to…February 19, 2020 | SUPPLY CHAIN
- Autonomous Shuttles Are Beginning to Close Real Transit Gaps
Programs in Ohio and Arizona are showing signs that…February 19, 2020 | government technology
- Hillsborough Commission considers backup penny tax
The Florida Supreme Court has yet to decide if…February 19, 2020 | Tampa Bay Times
- New Polk toll road: Map shows areas to avoid
The FDOT issues first draft of map…February 19, 2020 | The Ledger
- Florida Sees Growing Electric Vehicle Market
Industry analysts say Florida has emerged as the nation’s fourth-largest market for…February 17, 2020 | Florida Daily
- Hillsborough’s transportation tax is at risk. What about a back-up tax?
County Commissioner chair Les Miller has proposed putting a half-cent tax on…February 14, 2020 | Tampa Bay Times