Out of an abundance of caution, and in keeping with travel and meeting orders issued by the Governor of Florida, the MPOAC Institutes scheduled for March 20-22, 2020 in Orlando and April 17-19, 2020 in Tampa have been postponed. The MPOAC Institutes will be rescheduled when those orders have been lifted and a safe training environment can be provided.
We appreciate your understanding.
- Study: Traffic Will Be Worse after Lockdown Ends
Due to coronavirus fears, expect more people to purchase their own…May 19, 2020 | Autoweek
- House Passes $3T Relief Bill With $15B for Highways, Fixes for PPP, Multiemployer Pensions
House Democrats have pushed through a $3-trillion-plus…May 17, 2020 | ENR
- States work to fund costly bridge repairs, replacements
With more than a third of all U.S. bridges requiring…May 15, 2020 | TRANSPORTATION TODAY
- Bike Voucher Program Applications Now Being Accepted
Now in its sixth year, the program offers the first…May 14, 2020 | University of Kentucky News
- Coronavirus drives people off the road, FDOT data shows
Traffic throughout the state’s interstate system has…May 19, 2020 | Herald-Tribune.
- Gov. DeSantis says Florida road projects are months ahead of schedule
The governor said Florida will save 650 total…May 18, 2020 | WTSP
- Future east-west expressway linking Brevard-Osceola counties under study
A $1.65 million planning study is underway to…May 15, 2020 | florida today
- Public tells state to slow down on controversial toll roads
A task force charged with helping find a path for a major highway from…May 12, 2020 | News-Press.